Sunday, August 14, 2011

pin-up girls


the other day i bought this dress on ebay. the design was inspired by an image of a very cute girl holding a very cute dog, painted by a damn good pin-up artist named gil elvgren. the dress was designed by tatyana, whose cute clothes can be found here. i'm hoping it will look quite sweet and nice on my little frame. anyway, i thought i'd show you some other paintings by the same artist. to be fair, i had not heard of the man before yesterday, but i think i am now his biggest fan. his work is so damn fine. all of it. i wish girls still aspired to look like this.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

2 comments:

Hanna said... [Reply to comment]

Love, love, love the first dress! It's perfekt.

Dog Fences said... [Reply to comment]

This is my very first time I visited here. I discovered numerous cool stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback in your articles, I suppose I am not the one getting all of the enjoyment right here! Proceed the excellent job.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...